Saturday, July 8, 2017

RESOURCE MATS LOCATION LIST

If you are looking for the location of materials, a good source is the PWDatabase or this interactive PW map. For me, my preference is to fly from spot to spot, recording the coordinates in my coordinates assistant. So I just need a list of coordinates in reasonable proximity to each other so I'm not over-flying back and forth. I've been using my lists for years now and it's helped me tremendously. It's not a comprehensive list of locations, but it follows a logical path so that by the time you get to the end, the mats will have respawned at the start for you to begin again.

Decided to put it here so I could just cut and past the next location. Happy to share with you!

Separate posts for each Mat... except Level 1. Click on the mat to go to the page with the list of coordinates.

Level 1 Mats
I don't have locations recorded because I farm them outside of starting cities. My favorite is outside of Raging Tides.
Logs
Pig Iron
Coal Dust
Sandstone





Level 2 Mats
Rough Lumber
High-Carbon Steel
Coal
Gravel





Level 3 Mats
Fine Lumber
Refined Steel
Anthracite
Rubstone Powder





Level 4 Mats
High-Grade Lumber
Steel Alloy
Charcoal
Corundum Powder





Level 5 Mats
Lumber Essence
High Alloy Steel
Extruded Charcoal
Granite




2 comments:

  1. okay now how about a circuit for getting all four mid grade components in equal amounts to make ultimate subs with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting project. That's gonna take a lot more work but it's a great idea to consider. Personally, I find that if I map just to one type of mat, the other mats are often in the vicinity, and I just harvest them when I see them.

      Delete